Collection of Personal Data
We may collect the data of contestants and other individuals in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice. These individuals may include the following or any of them (collectively “you”, “your”):
- Contestant(s) of the ASCO International Music Competition;
- individuals who are guardians and tutors of contestants.
If the data requested by us is not provided, we may be unable to accept your registration to the ASCO International Music Competition.
Use of Data
We will use data for the following purposes or any of them (which may vary depending on the nature of your relationship with us):
- Considering and processing registration to us;
- communicating our details, updates and relevant information to you;
- marketing products, services and other subjects relevant to us;
- determining your eligibility to the ASCO International Music Competition;
- printing marketing materials, awards and certificates of the ASCO International Music Competition.
Provision of Another Person’s Data
Where you provide to us data about another person, you should give to that person a copy of this Notice and, in particular, tell him/her how we may use his/her data.
Sharing of Data
We may share your data to third-party required to support promoting, planning, organizing the ASCO International Music Competition.
Data Access Requests
You have the right:
- to check whether we hold data about you and to access such data;
- to require us to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate;
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of data held by us.
In accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
You should send requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held to:
The Data Protection Officer
The ASCO International Music Competition
E-mail: [email protected]
Note: In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.