Each video submitted must be recorded according to the following rules:
- The camera must remain at the same angle throughout the entire recording
- Video recordings must be performed by the contestants. Video or audio editing is absolutely forbidden
- Video file should be in Mp4 format and the file size of each video should not exceed 1GB
- The submitted video should be recorded no more than 6 months before the date of your submission
- Name your video file with your transaction ID given in the acknowledgement email followed by contestant’s English Name
- The contestant’s face and hands must be clearly visible in the recording, as well as instrument handling for instrumentalists. For piano players, whole silhouette, hands and keyboard must be clearly visible from the right side throughout the video, the entire piano may not be necessary visible in the video.
Examples of good video perspective